Ottawa natural light photographer, specializing in families, couples and babies.
Welcome to amanda hayden photography
I have been drawn to photographs for as long as I can remember. There was something so surreal in how time would stand still on paper. With the click of a shutter the world could stop. That moment forever remained. I get so excited about every chance I have to snap photos and am always looking for ways to be unique and creative with what I do. I strive to capture life as it happens. Some fun tidbits about me...
- I wear flip flops until it snows, and the snow has to stick!
- I have a 1 year old who is FULL of personality and is the center of my world!
- I used to live and work in the Dominican Republic
- I'm addicted to Pinterest!
- I have 6 tattoos
- I'm training for a marathon (EEK!)
- I LOVE taking pictures!